We’ve had a problem with this book in that some (but not all) readers have been displaying the book’s prologue as a single long vertical line of characters, which has been (understandably) a pain in the butt for all involved.
After trying to troubleshoot the problem piecemeal for a long time, and still having the material display correctly for some readers and not for others, we decided that sterner measures were needed. So over the weekend I pulled the book apart, completely reformatted it, reassembled it, and ran it through Sigil and Calibre again. The problem now seems to have been solved.
If you’ve got a copy of the book and it’s been giving you this problem, please go back to your the email that was sent to you by the system after your purchase and use the access link there to re-download the new version. If you have any difficulties, email Lee at the address from which the mail came.
(And if you don’t have a copy of the ebook, and want one, well, now you know you’ll be getting a version that doesn’t have any problems. So feel free.)
…Also, a note in passing: due to the very welcome arrival of an iPad in the household, we’ll shortly be producing iPad-specific versions of all the books in the store. This will take a week or so to complete: please bear with us.